Cleankeys helps keep both staff and patients safe from pathogens. With a smooth surface that’s free of deep grooves and gaps for germs to hide in, Cleankeys really is the world’s easiest keyboard to clean. Cleankeys converts one of the dirtiest surfaces in your facility to one of the cleanest. And the new patent-pending CleanSweep monitoring software helps keep it that way.
CK3-15 includes a first of its kind; an integrated touchpad, that also doubles as a numeric keypad. The user has the function of a full size numeric keypad, as well as full mouse control with a touchpad, while keeping the keyboard footprint as compact as possible. In addition to the above features, there is also scroll functionality on the outer edge of the touchpad. All of this adds up to a full function, multi use keyboard device. No need to also have a mouse in your already compact space.
Smaller Foot Print
With the integration of the touchpad and numeric keypad, and with the limiting of the edit keys, we have managed to keep a full size keyboard, that takes up as little space in your work area as possible.
CK3-15 comes with CleanSweep Software for monitoring the cleanliness of the keyboard. You set the policy for regular cleaning, and then CleanSweep enforces that policy. It will let you know when to clean, and also how well the keyboard has been cleaned.
CK3-15 incorporates a Cleankeys patented invention called TouchTap. It is the only touch surface that lets you rest your fingers on the surface without enabling a keystroke until you are ready to type. This allows 10-finger 'touch' typists to approach speeds and accuracy of a regular keyboard. Fast typists do not always hit the keys in the center Cleankeys resolves the conflict that arises when a finger lands between two keys, choosing the most likely letter based on the word you are typing.
Corning Gorilla Glass 2
CK3-15 incorporates a Corning Gorilla Glass top. Gorilla Glass is a tough, scratch resistant glass designed to withstand the daily wear and tear inflicted upon the keyboard. It is thinner than regular glass, enabling a slimmer and sleeker design with greater touch sensitivity. It is now on the world's coolest keyboard.
- In-place cleaning. just pause, spray, and wipe, no need to unplug
- Touchpad & numeric keypad combined for easier data entry
- Small wireless "frequency agile" USB receiver so no interference over 10 metres
- Rechargable with 2 Metre USB charging cable
- UK mains USB power supply
- Audible feedback with six volume levels
- Works with gloves, with a five point sensitivity setting
- Plug-and-Play using standard USB, there is no special software required
- Multi-Platform, Mac, Windows, Linux, & Unix
- Ergonomic, built-in tilt, full-sized keys and non-skid rubber feet
- Control panel software, easy access to keyboard settings