It's my first mechanical keyboard. I've been using it daily for ~3 months, and I can honestly say it's worth it. The only small flaw qualitywise I've found is the right side of the space bar rattles noticably when tapped lightly.
My main experiences:
- my first impression was how small and how heavy it was.
- the rubber feet are quite sticky, so combined with the weight it's impossible to accidentally move it.
- unlike the membrane keyboards I've had, the keys practically don't rattle and don't shift sideways.
- the keys don't get stuck if pressed around the edge. I can hardly feel any differene in force no matter where I press them.
- the bump is very slight, but it can be felt, you just need to learn to feel it. On the other hand, it doesn't interfere with typing and makes it very easy.
- the blank key tops are really easy to clean.
- the front legends, if you need them, while clearly seen in daylight, are impossible to see at night, if the screen is the only source of light.
- I could never quite touch type before, now I can.
- I can't bear my old membrane keyboard any more.