Andreas Daskalopoulos 30/08/2016
I am working with this keyboard for a couple of months.
Things I like about it:
- It is a tenkeyless keyboard. More comfortable than a full size keyboard (I think i will never go back to a full size one)
- Well built. The key caps are made from PBT.
- I like the design a lot. Most mechanical keyboards are black, mat and have back-lighting and fancy logos. I use my keyboard for programming so the game industry design is not my thing.
- Not too loud.
Things I do not like:
- Too expensive. These keyboards are imported from Japan. For those who want to try Topre there is the cheaper CM Storm Novatouch alternative.
- Spacing between keys. Although I do not have large hands I would prefer somewhat larger spacing between keys.
- Keys seem a little hard to type on. I have the 55g version for all keys. I would like to try the ergonomically distributed and the 45g one (less weight). 55g was bit of a gamble.
Overall i think this is a good keyboard. There are some options to change keycaps if you would like to personalize it (check ebay for Topre keycaps). Try it before you buy it because it is quite expensive.