I am using this keyboard for software development work from home and sharing work space with others in the house, so did not want something too loud.
Based on just over a week's usage, about 89 hours a day, I am very pleased with the purchase.
The positives are -
1. Soild build quality, heavy keyboard, no flex in the body.
2. Stable keys, no rattle whatsoever while typing. Even the larger keys like spacebarbackspaceenter are reasonably stable and don't rattle (much better than my experience with similarly priced Corsair)
3. Rubber pads to keep keyboard stable on work surface
4. Ten keyless size is compact and practical for my setup with limited space.
5. Bluetooth connectivity works really well with no visible impact on performance in a busy work area with several other bluetooth devices. If the keyboard is left idle for a while it switches off bluetooth to save battery. On the first keystroke after going idle, it wakes up and pairs again without any problem.
6. Good instructions in manual. I followed the the instructions for bluetooth pairing with Windows 10 without any hassle. It can pair with four different devices but I haven't tried with with Mac or phone yet.
7. Very pleasant typing experience. This is my first experience with a keyboard using Cherry brown tactile keys. I had previously been using an ancient Steelseries keyboard with Cherry black keys (linear, stiffer) so it took a while to get used to the feel of the tactile keys. But once there, it's a superb experience.
1. A tad noisier than I would like and matters at the moment now as I am sharing workspace with others. I will try fitting O-rings to see if that makes a difference
A note on Keyboard company performance --
they have been absolutely brillant in handling my order in the midst of disruptions caused by Corona virus lockdown in UK.
Staring from general information in the site, wide range of choices, to after sales follow up, everything had been flawless. I have recommended them to all my colleagues and will surely buy from here again.