Silver (Metal) Case and Backplate, Milk White and Grey Keycaps with Black Legends, USA ANSI Layout.
- Full Metal Case - Top, Bottom, Base Plate and even Legs
- RGB Backlit
- PBT Dye Sublimated Keycaps
- Cherry MX RGB Brown Tactile Switches
- N-Key Rollover (NKRO)
- Detachable Cable
Varmilo are a specialised manufacturer focussed on making mechanical keyboards of the highest quality.
The VA68 models are a compact, 60% size that is popular and practical, they have a full metal chassis - that's the top case, bottom case, base plate and even the adjustable legs are metal.
This keyboard's case is machined from high grade Magnesium Alloy, and it's base/positioning plate is Aluminium with a Anodized Silver finish. On the base are 4 sturdy rubber feet and the metal legs have large rubber pads to keep your keyboard from moving.
The keyboard's 32bit controller chip offers low power use, fast operation and flash upgrading.
The keycaps are Milk White and Grey PBT with dye sublimation Black legends, the keycaps are of the highest quality, offering long term good looks and durability.
The Windows key and Caps Lock key can be modified to Fn and Ctrl and the F keys and number keys work with a modifier to give the effective use of an 87 key model.
Constructed with great love and care, all Varmilo keyboards will be a joy to use and an investment in quality that will last and last.
Contents: Keyboard, Keypuller, 1.5 Metre silver cable with hook and loop cable tie, 30cm white cable and 50cm coiled white cable. All cables have a ferite core, end caps and gold connectors.Function Commands
- FN + <: Home
- FN + >: End
- FN + Right Ctrl: Menu
- FN + J: Print Screen
- FN + K: Scroll Lock
- FN + L: Pause Break
- Shift + Esc: ~
- FN + Esc: `
- FN + 1 - +/-: F1 - F12
- FN + Up/Down: LED Brightness
- FN + Right: Toggle LED Breathing Mode
- FN + PgUp: Toggle number row for R1
- FN + PgDn: Toggle Function row for R1
- FN + Windows: Win keys Lock/Unlock
- FN + Windows (Hold until LED flashes): Swap Windows and Function keys
- FN + Left Ctrl (Hold unit LED flashes): Swap Ctrl and Capslock keys