The dangers of cross infection is not only reserved for keyboards? A computer mouse can be used many times by multiple medical staff members throughout the working day. SterileMOUSE-LASER SF08-15 Antibacterial Wireless Laser Mice are an invaluable tool in reducing the risk of cross infection in any medical environment.
This is an Ideal solution for environments such as hospitals, dental surgeries, doctors surgeries, medical centres, and laboratories where hygiene and cleanliness is paramount.
Manufactured with 100% silicon overmolded mouse body impregnated with antibacterial nano silver that's easy to wipe down and disinfect so as to reduce the spread of germs.
- Laser diode optics 1200 dpi laser sensor with 3,000 frames/second scan rate
- Easy fast wipe clean surface. Can be wipe cleaned with antibacterial and alcohol based agents and Chlor-clean or similar products, not imersable
- High quality laser mouse that combines active silver nano technology
- Top outer body 100% silicone latex free
- 3 button scroll mouse with 2 additional up/down scroll buttons instead of a wheel
- 2.4GHz Wireless USB dongle up to 10M range, can be stored in the mouse base
- Includes 2 AAA batteries
- CE Approved, RoHS Compliant
- Comfortable and easy to use