Cleankeys helps keep both staff and patients safe from pathogens. With a smooth surface that’s free of deep grooves and gaps for germs to hide in, Cleankeys really is the world’s easiest keyboard to clean. Cleankeys converts one of the dirtiest surfaces in your facility to one of the cleanest. And the new patent-pending CleanSweep monitoring software helps keep it that way.
CK3-17 comes with CleanSweep Software for monitoring the cleanliness of the keyboard. You set the policy for regular cleaning, and then CleanSweep enforces that policy. It will let you know when to clean, and also how well the keyboard has been cleaned.
CK3-17 incorporates a Cleankeys patented invention called TouchTap. It is the only touch surface that lets you rest your fingers on the surface without enabling a keystroke until you are ready to type. This allows 10-finger 'touch' typists to approach speeds and accuracy of a regular keyboard. Fast typists do not always hit the keys in the center Cleankeys resolves the conflict that arises when a finger lands between two keys, choosing the most likely letter based on the word you are typing.
Corning Gorilla Glass 2
CK3-17 incorporates a Corning Gorilla Glass top. Gorilla Glass is a tough, scratch resistant glass designed to withstand the daily wear and tear inflicted upon the keyboard. It is thinner than regular glass, enabling a slimmer and sleeker design with greater touch sensitivity. It is now on the world's coolest keyboard.
- In-place cleaning. just pause, spray, and wipe, no need to unplug
- Audible feedback with six volume levels
- Works with gloves, with a five point sensitivity setting
- Plug-and-Play using standard USB, there is no special software required
- Multi-Platform, Mac, Windows, Linux, & Unix
- Ergonomic, built-in tilt, full-sized keys and non-skid rubber feet
- Control panel software, easy access to keyboard settings